Matterport Capture Services in India
Get your built-up space documented digitally, using the Matterport platform. With the Pro2 scanner, we capture the property and share the unique URL and embed codes with you.
Based on the existing schedules, our typical turnaround is 24 hours anywhere in Bangalore. Other locations in India could mean as early as 48 hours, depending on the case.
Browse through some of our past work across multiple verticals. Contact us to clarify any questions you might have and to get a personalised consultation for your requirement. If you’re unable to reach us over phone, do leave a message.
We offer free services for NGOs, non-profits and goverment-owned properties all over the country. Other non-chargeable 3D photography services may be offered to:
- Builders who would like a sample of their model house/office space, so they can better understand the Matterport platform.
- For-profit organisations’ philanthrophic initiatives that is related to CSR, economic empowerment, ecotourism and heritage property maintenence.
- Education institutions in non-urban locations in India.
- Individuals or organisations who purchase the Pro2 camera and would like to observe the way we capture, as a hands-on training course.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Capture Service?
This is like a regular photography service, but done with an InfraRed-based scanner (Matterport Pro2) that rotates 360 degrees. Finally, you receive a URL with which you can access your property digitally.
- How long would this take?
It depends on the carpet area and the complexity of the space. In a typical day, around 10,000 sq ft can be covered comfortably. Owing to special circumstances, we could cover another 10,000 sq ft wtihin the same day, if necessary. Complex places such as museums and showrooms would require additional scans.
- What is the cost?
A typical 2BHK house at 1,000 square feet could start at INR 10,000 using the Pro2. Adostrophe does not charge extra for hosting, DSLR images, video editing, post processing, travel and expenses.
Capture services with the LeicaBLK 360 starts with Rs. 25 per sq ft.
- How long can I use the tour?
The hosting is free for one year, however, you may use the tour indefinitely by paying extra for hosting charges.
- What preparations are required?
The property has to be cleaned up (they way you’d like it to be presented) and planned such that there are no people around. For example – Sundays for a school.
We do a recee with laser distance measurement tools to plan the scan points, ensure sunlight is not obstructed and other things necessary for a smooth shoot. If necessary, we may reshoot, depending on how the dollhouse turns out.
Selecting the Right Capture Technician
Thinking about getting a Matterport scan done is a great idea for multiple reasons, including documentation and promotion. With location not being a problem (we fly anywhere in India at short notice), here are some criteria to consider:
- Experience – Though the Matterport Pro2 is touted as a push-button operational device, there is actually a learning curve to produce high-quality scans.
- Expertise – The best-practices used for residential and commercial real estate is different. Other verticals need unique approaches, that a novice wouldnt know.
- Professionalism – We represent Matterport and deliver quality work within set timelines. Revisions with highlight reels, Mattertags and other back end work can be done anytime later.
- Transparency – Our consulation for each client is personalised and we have their best-interests in mind. Solutions offered will be top quality and long-term oriented.
- Value Add – No compromises on the number of scans, even if there aren’t any alignment errors. We also offer customised assets post scan.
- Support – We are always available for any support or future projects. We work with Matterport directly to get complex questions answered.
Places in India Covered by Adostrophe
With restrictions lifted, we are now able to travel around for scans, with ample precautions. Here are some of the places we covered so far, and some of which will be in the near future. We are looking forward to grow this list exponentially!
Due to NDA agreements, some of the virtual tours can’t be shared. However, we’d like to let the people of that city or town know that they’re awesome and we are grateful for their hospitality.
- Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar