3D Virtual Tours for the Education Sector
Embed the tour in the website, share on social media and upload on Google Maps
Display the facilities to parents, students and stakeholders in an easy way.
Virtual tours are also used to share with vendors, contractors, designers and engineers for construction and facilities management.
Matterport virtual tours allow you to extract high-res images for various initiatives
Be it a symposium, conference or any collaterals like prospectus, the 2D images extracted from the virtual tours are print ready. Matterport’s 125MP professional cameras capture high-quality images.
Making the School Look Good
Dollhouses and Floor Plans with Labels
Preparing for the Scan
- Plan to get the scan captured on a holiday – no students and staff walking around.
- Share the total area (in sq ft) and floor plans if available.
- A housekeeping/security staff on standby to switch on lights, open windows, etc.
- Lights to be on outside temporarily, for external shots.
- Remove vehicles and buses if possible.
- Playgrounds to be free for a few minutes, or scheduled accordingly.
- Auditoriums, libraries and common areas to be clean and chairs organised.