Commercial Real Estate
Matterport 3D virtual tours for office spaces are easier to present to clients
Let your potential clients see the space in 3D, with the ability to measure distances. Whether it is renting out office spaces or showrooms, a virtual tour makes it easy for all stakeholders involved.
Residential Real Estate
The category where Matterport virtual tours are most popular
Whether it is selling or renting a house, a 3D virtual tour can save time by eliminating the need of a physical site visit to being with. The buyer or tenant is seeing the house and making a decision already.
The Power of Control
With traditional photos and videos, you have no control over what you’re seeing. In a Matterport scan, you can turn left or right, or go back to any room in the 3D model.
This is why your buyers or tenants prefer a Matterport model than a physical site visit. Saves time, money and surely reduces CO2 emissions.
Additional Services from Adostrophe
If you’re just getting started with online advertising, we can help you setup and mange:
– Google My Business Listing
– Website development
– Google Street View uploads
– Social Media pages
– Google Ads for new and advanced advertisers
– 2D and 3D Floor Plans, after the Matterport scan
Preparing for the Scan
- Clean the property thoroughly.
- Remove “For Sale” or “For Rent” signs.
- Remove personal items (like wallets, laptops, family photos, etc.)
- Remove unsightly objects like garbage bins. They can be hidden inside wardrobes until the scan is completed.
- At the time of the scan, have all lights on and windows open.
- Post scan, send the important highlights to be added as tags in the tour.