The Matterport Pro2 is a professional 3D camera that can capture 360° scans of a property. With a combination of 4K lenses and Infrared sensors, the device can scan for 8 hours with just one charge.
Manufactured in the United States, the camera is made available in India by Adostrophe. Stay tuned for exclusive offers and support information.
The Pro2 rotates in its tripod to scan a house like the above, while being aware of windows and mirrors. Using the software, the property can be represented as a dollhouse floor plan to being with. A potential buyer may click on it to view the interiors in high definition, move from room to room and outside depending on where scans were made.
These 3D scans are great for houses, apartments, hotels, restaurants, commercial establishments, warehouses and more. You can imagine how guests would love “walking through” the room virtually, even before they make a booking.
Along with the camera, you would also need to subscribe to a Professional or a Business plan so that you get ‘spaces’ allocated to your account. You can easily scan a property and share the link with a dedicated URL. Adostrophe, as an introductory offer, might offer discounts on an annual subscription.
What’s more, you can also publish to Google Street View as a high resolution 360 degree image. Promotions are now easy and innovative like never before. Think of it as a site visit that buyers can take virtually, without having to travel with a mask on.
Matterport Pro2 Specifications:
- Structured light (infared) 3D sensor
- 20 seconds capture time per scan/sweep
- 99% accurate within range
- 15 ft (4.5 m) maximum range
- 3D Data Registration: Automatic
- Depth Resolution: 10 points per degree (3600 points at equator, 1800 points at meridian, about 4 million points per pano)
- Durable texture black plastic enclosure
- Manufactured in USA
- Size: 9.0″ H, 10.25″ W, 4.38″ D (230 x 260 x 110 mm)
- Weight: 7.5 lb (3.4 kg)
- Color: Black
- Output Pano Pixels: 134.2 MP, equirectangular
- Export images up to 8092px x 4552px
- Lens: 4K Full Glass
- White Balancing: Automatic full-model
- 360° (left-right) x 300° (vertical) field of view
- WiFi to transfer data from camera to iOS device through the Capture app
- WiFi 802.11 n/ac 5 Ghz
- Lithium ion battery
- Can scan for 8 hours on one charge
- 4.5 hour charge time